On this site you can learn to solve programming problems, participate in programming competitions, as well as study and conduct computer science lessons.
The site provides a database of problems, educational materials and an automatic testing system. Users can solve problems by writing a small solution program in one of the programming languages and send it to the automated testing system. The automatic system will verify the solution by running it on several sets of tests and give it a score. You can find more information in the Help section.
E-Olymp was created in 2007 to prepare students for olympiads in informatics. Since then, we have been able to put together a unique database of problems and educational materials, build an automatic test system, create a community of teachers and students, and make learning easier, more fun and accessible to everyone.
The site exists thanks to a group of volunteers who are working on creation and publishing of problems and educational materials, support community, and provide technical and financial support for the website. The website is not owned by any commercial or government organisation. Our goal is to provide knowledge and tools for learning, not profit.
The site is financially supported by the Eolymp Charitable Found.
You can familiarize yourself with the problems on Problems page.
You can submit solutions for testing using Submit Solution page. Before participating in the competition or submitting solutions, you have to register on the website and confirm your email address.
If you want to suggest a problem get in touch with us.
We wish you success!
The site was helped by dozens of volunteers who were involved in the development of the system, creating content and promoting the site. We are very grateful to everyone who helped, but we would like to separately thank:
- Prisyazhnyuk A. V. - computer science teacher at the Berdichev Specialized Secondary School No. 17
- Zhukovsky S. S. - Senior Lecturer, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Ivan Franko Zhytomyr State University
- Kolodyazhnyy S.K. - student of Zhytomyr State Technological University
- Lyashenko B.N. - Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science of Ivan Franko Zhytomyr State University;
- Vakalyuk T. A. - Assistant of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science of Ivan Franko Zhytomyr State University;
- Postova S. A. - Assistant of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science of Ivan Franko Zhytomyr State University;